In honor of the release of Disney’s live-action Beauty and the Beast, Entertainment Weekly has broken down how much the film’s famed castle would cost in real life.
According to the outlet, the 60-room castle and it’s royal furnishings would cost exactly $15,881,205 dollars.
Here are some of the items that would be included in the massive price tag:
- A 60-piece Lenox West Chester china set - $4,680
- Two quality candelabras -$7,000
- An 18th-century pendulum clock - $11,000
- A replacement 1760 wardrobe - $5,000
- A 32-inch ostrich feather duster - $40