Kathy Griffin Claims She Has Proof Hollywood's Blacklisting Her https://t.co/PvmCx6oMoj— TMZ (@TMZ) October 17, 2017
Kathy Griffin claims Hollywood is blacklisting her.
The comedienne says The Hollywood Reporter had invited her to speak at its annual Women in Entertainment Power 100 event this year. She posted the email they sent on September 26th offering her the gig, but just last week she was told it's a no-go.Kathy posted that email as well including her response, "Offer rescinded. Good times.”
Kathy says she’s still reeling from her severed President Trump head photo shoot. She said, "I just want to make you laugh, even though I don't have one single day of paid work ahead of me in the United States for the rest of my life."
It's unclear if the change is President Trump-related, but she was notified last Thursday she’d no longer be speaking and that was 4 days after she entered a fundraising gig while wearing a President Trump mask and waving both middle fingers.