Carl's Jr. has just released a Jolly Rancher Milkshake, but it's only sold in Los Angeles. For now.
The fast-food giant is testing out their new sweet treat at multiple locations in L.A. for a limited time, but it's set to roll-out nationwide in 2018.
The shake has Jolly Rancher chunks throughout vanilla ice cream, whipped cream topping, and some candy bits on top.
Here are the locations of the Carl's Jr. that will sell the milkshake from November 1 until December 26:
- 2310 S. La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles
- 2320 E 4th ST, Los Angeles
- 1384 Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks
- 44361 N Sierra Highway, Lancaster
- 44400 Valley Central Way, Lancaster
- 49669 Gorman Post Road, Gorman
- 4966 Florence Ave, Bell
- 14454 Valley Blvd, Fontana
- 2119 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim
- 794 N Brookhurst St, Anaheim
- 3240 Yorba Linda Blvd, Fullerton
- 1830 N Bristol St, Santa Ana
- 11051 Euclid Ave, Garden Grove
- 3413 W Florida Ave, Hemet