Ok @gq #SHEREADY #thelastblackunicorn .......side not 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 y'all forgot I am in the hive too and just know this I will always speak my truth. That's not going to stop. The Queen 🐝 kept me from doing something half of you Bees would have done no matter what. To me she is a Shero and a Great person I have learned so much from her in just a short amount of time. So no matter what she has a Unicorn🦄 that has her back.
Ever since Tiffany Haddish let slip to GQ that a famous female partygoer once chomped on the Beyonce's face, the internet has run wild with theories about who did it. Huffington Post decided to put some real reporting into its investigation, asking 40 fairer-gendered celebs if they did it. Following are several of their responses:
- Jennifer Aniston: “What? I have no idea what this means,” said a spokesperson. After some explanation, the spokesperson replied, “Why in the world would you think Jennifer Aniston would do such a thing? It’s absurd.”
- Shirley MacLaine: “No, Shirley did not bite anything. She’s 83 years old, for God’s sake,” a spokesperson said over the phone.
- Jodie Foster: “The article says Sara Foster — NOT Jodie Foster,” a spokesperson said when we sent her an article which referenced Sara Foster being at the Jay-Z concert.
- Sara Foster: "Flattering that anyone thinks I could get this close to Beyonce," the actress wrote on Instagram.
- Frances McDormand: "Seriously?!"
- Jennifer Lawrence: When we reached out to ask if Jennifer Lawrence could be ruled out, a representative replied, “Yes, remove her please.”
- Sanaa Lathan: "Y’all are funny. Under no circumstances did I bite Beyonce, and if I did, it would’ve been a love bite."Who bit Beyonce?
Y’all are funny. Under no circumstances did I bite Beyonce and if I did it would’ve been a love bite 💋— Sanaa Lathan (@justsanaa) March 26, 2018
Imagine being at an after party, one bitch touching ya man, another bitch bit you and some upstart comedian is leaking all the details. #WhoBitBeyonce— Postgrad Depression Type Beat (@AliefofFaith) March 26, 2018