Apple announced Monday that it will launch several new features in iOS 12 this fall, including the ability to have Group FaceTime calls with up to 32 people at a time.
Twitter users were quick to react to the overzealous idea.
Here are 10 of their funniest tweets:
- I like how Apple thinks the average person is close enough with 32 people to want to see their face on their screen.
- Y’all ever try to have a convo with 4-6 people? How in the world you think a 32-person convo would go?
- When you're minding your own business and get a notification for a 32-person FaceTime...
- Haha imagine having 32 friends.
- Harry Styles is about to be on stage at a show grabbing someone in the front row's phone, only to see 32 f**king people on FaceTime staring back at him.
- If I ever get a Group FaceTime call, I'm throwing my phone out of the window.
- You can FaceTime up to 32 people? I don't even talk to 32 different people on my phone.
- Group FaceTime is trending on my Twitter. When I was younger, it was called "a party." Invite your friends over.
- I have never used FaceTime. I definitely do not have 32 people's phone numbers. I'm still getting over the fact that I never see a payphone anymore!
- I got FaceTime turned off on my phone. Now that I see a group option coming, I'm never turning it back on.