So proud and honored to set a new @guinnessworldrecords for Most Expensive Milkshake with our LUXE milkshake! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ •Jersey milk •Tahitian vanilla ice cream •Devonshire luxury clotted cream •Madagascar vanilla beans •23 karat edible gold •Grass-fed whipped cream •Le Cremose Baldizzone (donkey caramel sauce) •Luxardo gourmet maraschino cherry ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Served in a custom milkshake glass adorned with over 3,000 @crystalsfromswarovski designed by master artist @thecrystalninja ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 📷: @perrettiphoto ・・・ #serendipity3 #serendipity3nyc #vanillamilkshake #GWR2018 #crystalsfromSwarovski #crystalninja #guinnessworldrecords #officiallyamazing #mostexpensive #luxe #luxurious #luxury #treatyoself #vanilla #milkshake #whippedcream #donkeymilkcaramel #cherryontop #mymilkshakebringsalltheboystotheyard #nycrestaurant #eeeeeats #nyceats #nycfood #food #dessert #sweet #delish #yummy #nyc #restaurant
The new Guinness World Record holder for the most expensive milkshake ever made is the $100 LUXE Milkshake.
This pricey milkshake is served at Serendipity 3 in New York City.
It’s loaded with a bunch of high-end ingredients, including edible gold:
- Jersey milk – made from cows originally bred in the Channel Islands, which are popular for the high butterfat content
- Tahitian vanilla ice cream – sourced from premium slow-grown, sun-cured vanilla beans
- Devonshire luxury clotted cream – produced in Devon, England, this thick and rich cream is made from heating fine milk until a thick layer of golden cream forms on the surface
- Madagascar vanilla beans – as the most labour intensive to grow, the Madagascar vanilla plants, Vanilla
- Planifolia, take up to three years to produce beans that are intense in flavour
- 23 karat edible gold – this pure and edible gold creates a glimmering, golden sparkle when mixed with the other ingredients
- Whipped cream – a grass-fed cream, infused with a simple syrup of sugar and vanilla
- Le Cremose Baldizzone (donkey caramel sauce) – this rare sauce that is sweet and unique in flavour is made from
- Venezuelan cocoa, Piedmont hazelnuts, fresh donkey’s milk, and cane sugar
- Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherries – produced in Luxardo, Italy, these cherries are dense and chewy with a sweet-tart flavor made with prized sour Marasca cherries and preserved in the fruit’s famed liquor