Häagen-Dazs is adding seven new alcohol-infused ice creams to its lineup.
The Spirits Collection is starting to hit store shelves and will be widely available nationwide by April. The 14-ounce pints and cookie squares have a suggested retail price of $5.29.
Flavors include Irish Cream Brownie, Rum Tres Leches, Vanilla Bean Bourbon Truffle, Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee and Irish Cream Cookie Squares. You won't get drunk or feel a buzz from these desserts.
The products have 0.5 percent alcohol by volume, which is the same amount found in a nonalcoholic beer.
Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection
- Irish Cream Brownie: Irish Cream-infused ice cream with chocolate brownie pieces and a fudge swirl.
- Rum Tres Leches: The Latin American-inspired flavor is infused with rum, ribbons of dulce de leche and chunks of Tres Leches cake.
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle: The vanilla bean ice cream has chocolate truffles and finished with a spicy bourbon swirl.
- Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch: The stout-infused chocolate ice cream with notes of toasted malt includes chocolate-covered pretzels and fudge swirls.
- Bourbon Praline Pecan: The bourbon ice cream is infused with brown sugar bourbon swirls and the praline pecans.
- Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee: Sweet black cherry jam and almond toffee pieces are folded into the nutty Amaretto-infused non-dairy dessert.
- Irish Cream Cookie Squares: Chocolate cookie topped with Irish Cream-infused ice cream dipped in dark chocolate.