The 2019 Oscars is right around the corner and every year guests get an unreal gift bag. Here is what is going to be in there this year. Oh, and it's priced at over $100,000.
- A Yeti Cooler filled with Jarritos, plus a generous donation of the the iconic Mexican soda (available in 11 flavors) for the nominee’s choice of charitable event
- Private therapy sessions with leading phobia relief expert Kalliope Barlis
- Annual membership to the exclusive MOTA Los Angeles—a cannabis-friendly social club—along with access for three guests
- Premium A. Junod absinthe handcrafted in Pontalier, France
- 10 personal training sessions with LA-based celebrity trainer Alexis Seletzky
- Limited-edition AP4GooD designer T-shirts
- Personalized stained-glass portrait by artist John Thoman
- A week long beach front vacation at Avaton Luxury Villas Resort in Halkidiki, Greece
- Limited-edition Blush & Whimsy color-changing lipstick
AND SO MUCH MORE! Click here to see the full list.