TV legend Alex Trebek has crossed hash brownies and several other things off his bucket list https://t.co/F3PQ2bYavN— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) November 2, 2017
“Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek accidentally ingested six hash brownies during a dinner party.
Trebek tells the Daily Beast, “I had just arrived in California and went to a friend’s house for dinner, and there were brownies."
Calling himself a “chocoholic”, he didn’t realize the dessert was drugged until he’d had six.
Trebek said, “The dinner party was on a Friday, and I was not able to leave that house until Sunday afternoon. I spent the next day and a half in bed. It was not a good trip, and I have not done any of that stuff since!”