BuzzFeed has put together a list of impressive feats that Taylor Swift has accomplished since kicking off her Reputation world tour.
Here they are:
- Taylor was already breaking records on the first night of the Reputation Tour. She performed a sold out show at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, beating the stadium's attendance record previously held by One Direction.
- According to Pollstar, she sold out at least the first three shows of the tour and has grossed on average $7 million per night.
- That kind of average gross puts Taylor in a league with bands like the Rolling Stones and Guns 'N' Roses.
- She may be playing fewer shows than on her previous tours, but since she's playing stadiums instead of arenas, Taylor is performing to significantly more fans.
- With her Denver, Colorado show on May 25, Taylor became the first woman ever to headline at the Mile High Stadium, which has staged concerts for almost seventeen years.
- She also broke the gross record at that venue–which had previously been held by U2–by a casual $1.2 million.
- Taylor made history at her second show in Dublin, Ireland, on June 16 when she became the first woman to ever headline more than one show at Croke Park stadium.
- She was only the fourth woman to play a concert at the stadium in its 134-year history, joining a list made up of Tina Turner, Celine Dion, and Beyoncé. For her final dress rehearsal,
- Taylor invited more than 2,000 adopted and foster children and their families to watch the show for free.
- At each show she dedicates her performance of "Dress" to Loie Fuller, a revolutionary dancer and actress who created the "Serpentine Dance" in the late 1800s.
- The production for the Reputation Tour is so huge that it takes 80 trucks to carry the equipment from venue to venue.
- The main stage is 110 feet tall–the biggest Taylor has ever performed on–and according to Taylor herself the two smaller stages at the back of the venue are "pretty much as big as the main stage on the 1989 Tour".
- Just like at her 1989 Tour, each fan is given a light-up bracelet upon entering the stadium. The bracelets flash different colours in time to different songs, turning the whole stadium into a light show.