Demi Lovato was rushed to an L.A.-area hospital on Tuesday after suffering an apparent drug overdose at home.
According to TMZ, the 25-year-old pop star was found unconscious and treated with the emergency overdose drug Narcan at her Hollywood Hills residence by one of her friends before being taken to an ER shortly before noon.
A source has since told People she is in "stable" condition. While law enforcement claimed it was a heroin overdose, a source close to Lovato says it was a different drug.
"Demi is awake and with her family, who want to express thanks to everyone for the love, prayers and support," the singer's rep says in a statement. "Some of the information being reported is incorrect and they respectfully ask for privacy and not speculation as her health and recovery is the most important thing right now."
Last month, Lovato debuted a song called "Sober" in which she revealed that she had fallen off the wagon after staying off drugs and alcohol for six years. She had previously struggled with cocaine and Oxycontin addictions.
On Monday, she went out to celebrate a friend's birthday in West Hollywood and posted pics on her private Instagram in which she reportedly "seemed happy."